Indian Head Massage is based on the ancient, traditional Indian Ayurveda techniques for natural healing and wellness. The technique primarily involves work on the upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp and finishing with the face. Clients typically remain seated in an upright position during treatment.
More than any other part of our body, the head truly represents who we are. It is the centre of our nervous system and home to our identity and intelligence. The Chakra at the top of our head (Crown Chakra) is the one we use to communicate with our higher self.
Indian Head Massage is one of our most popular holistic courses. The treatment helps to reduce stress, fatigue and eyestrain while improving mental clarity and relaxation.
Enrolling in this course offers you all the time-honored treatment methods for this effective therapy. You’ll understand how the Indian Head style of massage therapy has evolved from traditional techniques practiced in India as part of family rituals for over a thousand years into the contemporary age.
If our head feels good, we feel good. Learn how to make your clients enjoy all these benefits – and keep them excited and satisfied with your treatment methods.
Benefits of Indian Head Massage:
- Improves Skin Tone and Colour
- Promotes Healthy Hair Growth
- Relaxes and Soothes Tense Eye Muscles
- Increases Joint Mobility and Flexibility in Shoulders, Neck, and Arms
- Encourages Better Circulation for Improved Toxin Removal
- Reduces Muscle Aches and Soreness
- Decreases the Negative Effects of Stress and Anxiety
- Realigns Chakras for Improved Spiritual Awareness and Inner Peace
This Course Covers:
- The Historical Significance of Indian Head Massage
- Treatment Benefits of Indian Head Massage
- Contraindications for the Treatment
- Practical Techniques
For enquiries about the course or to request Marina Zenkevich's Workshop for your school/institution, please contact us by filling out the form below.