- ‘Mindfulness means paying attention in a particular way:
- On purpose, in the present moment, and non-judgmentally.’
- Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Relaxation techniques for your body and mind
- Coping skills for emotions such as anxiety, fear and depression
- Listening & communication skills
- Resilience & inner strength
- Mental clarity & focus
- A Mindfulness activity list for each day of the six-week course
- Breathing techniques and body scan guidance for your meditation practice
- A six step guide to help you deal with negative emotions
- Colouring and calligraphy exercises for tranquility – colour your way to happiness and harmony and much more
- Professional Certificate in the Therapeutic use of Mindfulness (Institute of Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy, Dublin, Ireland)
- Teaching Diploma (City & Guilds, London, UK)
- Holistic Therapist (ITEC, CIBTAC, London, UK)
- Qi Gong Master and Practitioner
What is the Mindfulness-Based Life Coaching Online Programme? It is a sixweek programme that provides a practical introduction to mindful living. With a structure that’s easy to follow It takes only 15 minutes per day. As the programme progresses, you will start to notice yourself experiencing greater wellness and a sense of optimism and joy.
A new, more confident you will emerge, and you will see how effortlessly you will be able to believe in yourself fully and get going with your life. Truly being well take skills, learning and practice, which is exactly what you will get with this MindfulnessBased programme.
How can I benefit from this course? This six-week session gives you the tools to learn and develop:
This programme includes:
This product is delivered as a PDF file, which will be sent to you when we receive your order.
Six lessons MindfulnessBased Life Coaching Programme only €49.50 (down
from regular price €90)
Medical Advice Disclaimer: If you require advice related to a particular health problem, contact your doctor or other medical practitioner. This programme is not qualified to provide medical advice about health problems.
‘This Programme changed my life in many positive ways.
I worry less about things I can’t control, make more of an effort
to find joy and I take things slower now. I am much more
relaxed and patient. And I love my ‘Body Scan’ at the end of the
day! Thanks, Marina, for introducing Mindfulness into my life!’
Margaret S., teacher
‘I recommend this course to all my friends. Such a simple but very effective guidance! You will find out, where you are, and where you want to be. This Programme helped me to discover what was holding me back in life.’