Children can benefit from Reflexology just as much as adults. Symptoms of childhood ailments such as asthma, chest infections, constipation, earaches, the croup, eczema, tonsillitis and more can be improved with the support of regular holistic treatment.
Reflexology is a simple massage method anyone with the proper guidance and training can administer. The training technique gives you all the skills you need to understand how to apply these techniques and learn how to interpret a foot, hand and ear chart to treat children properly.
Reflexology is often highly successful in unblocking energy paths in your child's body that may be constricted. Treatments allow improved circulation efficiency to stimulate their growing bodies (and encourage their own natural healing processes).
While these same symptoms often affect adults as well, there is a proper way to treat small children that you will learn through this course. Children are often more receptive to the treatment because they do not have any preconceived ideas about it. Additionally, life stresses have not had time yet to do major damage on their bodies. Accordingly, short-term treatments are typically what children respond to the most effectively.
Benefits of Reflexology for Children:
- Significantly Reduces Stress and Anxiety
- Lowers Incidence of Nervous Tension and Hyperactivity
- Promotes Improved Energy Levels
- Diminishes General Aches and Pains
- Reduces Toothache and Headache Pain
- Improves Symptoms of Respiratory Conditions
- Promotes the Improvement of Allergies and Skin Conditions
- Boosts the Immune System
This Course Covers:
- Why Reflexology is Effective for Children
- Reflexology, Feet and Hands – Theory and Concept
- Ear Reflexology – Theory and Concept
- Ear Diaphragms
- Treating Common Children’s Conditions
- Contraindications for Children’s Treatment
For enquiries about the course or to request Marina Zenkevich's Workshop for your school/institution, please contact us by filling out the form below.